- Supporting the education and development of children with hearing loss
- Standing on the front lines of the fight for equal rights for those with hearing loss
- Enabling more interpreters to be provided for medical appointments, legal matters, important business transactions ect...
- Allowing more deaf individuals to recieve amplification assistance when needed
- Educating the community about hearing loss prevention and deaf ettiquet
- Playing a part in American Sign Language education to the community.
Whether you are Deaf or Hearing, you can work with us for a better tomorrow.
Annual Memberships Avaliable
Corporate / Organization $100.00
Special Gift $_____
All members receive a membership card in the mail along with the DHHS Semiannual Newsletter. Also, all members receive a 5% discount at our "Hear Store" and a 10% discount for combined purchases of $100 or more. Professional, Corporate / Organization and Benefactor membership levels includes a membership certificate with your business name.
All contributions are tax deductible.
To become a member of DHHS, click below and fill out our membership form.